What does this MR do and why?
List of fixed issues :
How to set up and validate locally (or on alpha)
MR acceptance checklist
To be completed by the chosen reviewer.
- For the code that this change impacts, I believe that the automated tests validate functionality that is highly important to users. If the existing automated tests do not cover this functionality, I have added the necessary additional tests or I have added an issue to describe the automation testing gap and linked it to this MR.
- I have made sure that the sonar quality coverage is up to standards.
- I have considered the impact of this change on the front-end, back-end, and database portions of the system where appropriate and applied.
- I have tested this MR in all supported browsers or determined that this testing is not needed.
- I have confirmed that this change is backwards compatible across updates (migrate up needs a migrate down), or I have decided that this does not apply.
Performance, reliability and availability
- I am confident that this MR does not harm performance, or I have asked a reviewer to help assess the performance impact.
- I have considered the scalability risk based on future predicted growth.
- I have prepared a squash commit to feed the changelog linked to the current milestone.
- I have added/updated documentation (also updated if the changes feature a deprecation) or I have decided that documentation changes are not needed for this MR.
- I have confirmed that if this MR does not contains any sensitive informations hidden in the changes.