What does this MR do and why?
Describe in detail what your merge request does and why.
Rendre administrable le champs "covid" :
- L'admin doit pouvoir activer/désactiver l'affichage des ifo covid dans les fiches structures.
- L'onboarding n'est pas touché par ce champ, sa complétion sera toujours demandée afin que l'information soit connu au niveau de la structure en cas de réactivation des champs "Covid"
- Lors de la désactivation des champs Covid, les "Instructions spécifiques au Covid" ne sont pas affiché lors de la consultation des structures
Screenshots or screen recordings
These are strongly recommended to assist reviewers and reduce the time to merge your change.
How to set up and validate locally (or on alpha)
- checkout feat/US121-add-admin-covid-field front et back
- coté back : npm run migrate:up
- aller dans le menu "Administration" > bouton "Gestion des infos covid" et activer/désactiver les infos covid (vérifier le bon enregistrement dans la base et l'affichage ou non des info covid dans tous les cas de recherche, filtres...)
MR acceptance checklist
To be completed by the chosen reviewer.
- For the code that this change impacts, I believe that the automated tests validate functionality that is highly important to users. If the existing automated tests do not cover this functionality, I have added the necessary additional tests or I have added an issue to describe the automation testing gap and linked it to this MR.
- I have made sure that the sonar quality coverage is up to standards.
- I have considered the impact of this change on the front-end, back-end, and database portions of the system where appropriate and applied.
- I have tested this MR in all supported browsers or determined that this testing is not needed.
- I have confirmed that this change is backwards compatible across updates (migrate up needs a migrate down), or I have decided that this does not apply.
Performance, reliability and availability
- I am confident that this MR does not harm performance, or I have asked a reviewer to help assess the performance impact.
- I have considered the scalability risk based on future predicted growth.
- I have prepared a squash commit to feed the changelog linked to the current milestone.
- I have added/updated documentation (also updated if the changes feature a deprecation) or I have decided that documentation changes are not needed for this MR.
- I have confirmed that if this MR does not contains any sensitive informations hidden in the changes.
- When featured on a self-data project release, i have made sure my app version in the manifest and package.json is incremented and any relative changes to the permissions are clearly written and transmitted to Cozy. Draft