This MR contains the following updates:
- add support for TypeScript 4.8 (387a4e1)
No visible changes
⚠ BREAKING CHANGES
- Support for TypeScript 4.4 and 4.5 has been removed. Please update to TypeScript 4.6.
- Support for Node.js v12 has been removed as it will become EOL on 2022-04-30. Please use Node.js v14.15 or later.
package.jsonis not longer a valid method to configure ng-packagr. Use
- support TypeScript 4.7 (5574598)
- remove handling of
package.jsonas configuration (a94bd14), closes #2176
- update generated output to APF 14 (c6f6e4d)
- support more complex
assetsconfigurations (6776e17), closes #1497
- drop support for Node.js 12 (181ac25)
- support TypeScript 4.6.2 (9faef17)
- watch mode when using ng-packagr CLI directly (0f8f92a)
- join paths instead of resolving (0a54e7d), closes #2241
- avoid a recursive export when entryfile is named
- ignore circular dependency warnings (9b93a18)
- remove hardcoded
index.tsas entry-files (8c5cc4f)
- invalid browsers version ranges (547a11f)
If you want to rebase/retry this MR, click this checkbox.
This MR has been generated by Renovate Bot.