Go to this file
and add the following lines
export * from './enum/access-modality.enum'; export * from './enum/demarches.enum'; export * from './enum/labels.emum'; export * from './enum/public.enum'; export * from './enum/typeModal.enum';
Also check the server MR here
What does this MR do and why?
This MR changes the edit structure screen. To edit a structure, go to your pofile then click "..." on a structure then "edit".
|If a field is required and is missing|
|If a field is NOT required and is missing|
If a structure lastUpdateDate is > than 6 months. The page should become Update structure
Screenshots or screen recordings
How to set up and validate locally (or on alpha)
Test cases remove a mandatory field with mongo db. You should still be able to edit other fields.
Test if the updated date is > than 6 months. The form should become "Update structure..." If a field is missing, the Validate button should not be clickable.
MR acceptance checklist
To be completed by the chosen reviewer.
- For the code that this change impacts, I believe that the automated tests validate functionality that is highly important to users. If the existing automated tests do not cover this functionality, I have added the necessary additional tests or I have added an issue to describe the automation testing gap and linked it to this MR.
- I have made sure that the sonar quality coverage is up to standards.
- I have considered the impact of this change on the front-end, back-end, and database portions of the system where appropriate and applied.
- I have tested this MR in all supported browsers or determined that this testing is not needed.
- I have confirmed that this change is backwards compatible across updates (migrate up needs a migrate down), or I have decided that this does not apply.
Performance, reliability and availability
- I am confident that this MR does not harm performance, or I have asked a reviewer to help assess the performance impact.
- I have considered the scalability risk based on future predicted growth.
- The MR is named after the desired squash commit to feed the changelog linked to the current milestone.
- I have added/updated documentation (also updated if the changes feature a deprecation) or I have decided that documentation changes are not needed for this MR.
- I have confirmed that if this MR does not contains any sensitive informations hidden in the changes.
- When featured on a self-data project release, i have made sure my app version in the manifest and package.json is incremented and any relative changes to the permissions are clearly written and transmitted to Cozy.